Citadel™ K-GL SSDs with Headless Pre-Boot Authentication (PBA)
Secure Downrange Data at Rest (DAR)
Citadel K-GL FIPS certified self-encrypting SSDs, powered by CipherDrive™, are the only low-cost and ITAR-free SSDs featuring headless authentication.
Citadel K-GL secures data that’s collected and stored in UAVs, sensor systems, autonomous platforms, appliances, and tactical edge devices that don’t have a keyboard or monitor.
Citadel K-GL waits for a USB security key to be inserted before unlocking access the host system and its data.
Streamlined, Hardware-Based Performance
Citadel K-GL’s military-grade Data at Rest (DAR) security ensures the safety of your downrange data using pre-tested pre-boot authentication (PBA), and hardware encryption.
Citadel K-GL’s pre-boot authentication and its NSA-approved AES 256-bit encryption engine runs at the hardware level, meaning there is no software overhead that has to decode data as you go. You get full performance access to encrypted data.
Standardized form factors and a straightforward installation process streamlines the process of integrating Citadel K-GL directly into your application.
- Citadel K-GL is specialized for headless applications
- No monitor or keyboard required – System waits for a USB security key to be inserted before unlocking
- Military-Grade Data at Rest (DAR) Security
- Authorization Acquisition (AA) and Encryption Engine (EE)
- Operating System Agnostic
- COTS-priced and ITAR-free
- AES 256-bit Encryption at Hardware Speeds
- TAA Compliant
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 for SSD and FIPS 140-2 for PBA
- NIAP-listed Common Criteria (CC) SSD and CC-certified PBA
Need more detailed information or product specifications? Download the Citadel K-GL data sheet now.