Certified by NIST
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 hardware encryption ensures that the firmware integrity, encryption technology and physical security of the SSD all meet the requirements set forth by the Federal Information Processing Standard of the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST). DIGISTOR’s internal flash build has been independently certified by one of 13 NIST specified laboratories examining the cryptographic modules with NIST’s Cryptographic Module Validation Program (CMVP). For more information, refer to the NIST site.
- Certified products: DIG-SSD21286, DIG-SSD22566, DIG-SSD25126, DIG-SSD210006, DIG-SSD220006, DIG-M21286, DIG-M22566, DIG-M25126, DIG-M210006, DIG-M220006, DIG-M2N22566, DIG-M2N25126, DIG-M2N210006, DIG-M2N220006
- FW integrity
- Secure Firmware: Solid secure firmware features secure digital signatures and boot-time attestation which help to protect storage devices against low-level attacks.
TCG Opal 2.0 encryption
- Advanced Encryption: Built-in Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit hardware encryption engine
- Encryption done via hardware will benefit from better performance.
- Cryptography methods validated
Conformal coating physical security
- Conformal coating applied over the module’s circuitry to protect against environmental or other physical damage
- Tamper evident