FIPS 140-2 L2 Certified
VaultDisk® Removable Boot SSD now available
For Dell Precision 7740 Workstation Laptops in SATA and NVMe
DIGISTOR is well-versed in delivering secure data storage solutions to our customers. Whether you are a major computer OEM, system integration partner, reseller, or boots on the ground user, you will find us to be responsive in helping you find the solution you need for securing your Data at Rest.
- Military-class secure SSDs at COTS pricing, making it affordable to deploy DIGISTOR self-encrypting SSDs across a wide array of applications
- TAA-compliant SSDs with an assured supply chain so you can trust our products in secure environments
- Locked BOMs to ensure availability of your tested and validated product for long-lived programs
- A variety of SSD form factors, including M.2 and 2.5-inch, with in-demand PCIe Gen 3 and SATA III interfaces
- Rugged removable drives to support physical data security workflows in a variety of environments
- SSDs with various certifications to support program requirements for CSfC, FIPS, and TCG devices
Securing Data at Rest (DAR)
Cybersecurity, data protection, encryption, zero trust—the list of terms about the need to keep sensitive or private information safe from threat or falling into the wrong hands has always been with us. We live in a world where nearly everything we do has been digitized. Modern economies, social stability, defense of country, safeguarding critical infrastructure—all of these rely on the integrity of their digital underpinnings. Institutions must create and manipulate data and digital assets, share information appropriately, and safely store sensitive data. Stakes have never been higher and the price to pay from failing to guard data from a wide array of threats is unthinkable.
At DIGISTOR, we specialize in helping military and government agencies and commercial entities of all sizes secure their Data at Rest (DAR). With a wide range of secure storage offerings, from bare drives to removable solutions to CSfC-ready SSDs, DIGISTOR can assist with specifying the appropriate storage devices to secure your important data.
Local: (408) 796-5140
Fax: (408) 866-5601
Tech Support: (800) 816-0225
Government/Military Sales: email@example.com
International Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Available Monday-Friday 9am-5 pm Pacific time)