- TAA Compliant
- FIPS 140-2 certified: The internal Flash build has been Independently certified by one of 13 NIST specified laboratories examining the cryptographic modules. Certified by NIST’s Cryptographic Module Validation Program (CMVP). For more information, refer to the NIST site.
- Secure Firmware: Solid secure firmware features secure digital signatures and boot-time attestation which help to protect storage devices against low-level attacks.
- Hardware level AES 256-bit encryption with TCG Opal SSC support: the encryption/decryption is performed on device, independent from the host, reducing CPU load.
- Instant Erase: The ability to complete sanitization of all data on the SSD in under 2 seconds, simplifying device retirement or redeployment.
- Conformal coating as tamper evidence on board for physical security.
|C Series Select (FIPS + CC versions)||C Series Advanced (FIPS + CC versions)|
|✓ Invisible data||✓ Invisible data|
|✓ Tamper-proof credentials||✓ Tamper-proof credentials|
|✓ Zero trust file access||✓ Zero trust file access|
|✓ Now with Common Criteria (CC) validation (in process)||✓ Now with Common Criteria (CC) validation (in process)|
|✓ Verifies data has been destroyed|
|✓ Secure access logs|
|✓ Keep-alive heartbeat|
C Series Secure SEDs, powered by Cigent, integrate cybersecurity features that make zero trust security easy and cost-effective
- Hides encrypted files from cyber or physical attacks
- Optional AI threat detection
This C Series SED protects sensitive Data at Rest (DAR) from ransomware and other cyber attacks, as well as physical attacks. C Series SEDs add easy-to-implement file-level encryption as well as the ability to choose whether files are always locked or dynamically locked based on AI threat detection. Locked files are only available to authenticated users. With Cigent software, multiple authentication methods are supported. These options include Windows Hello (Facial Recognition, Fingerprint, PIN), Google Authenticator, and third-party authentication methods such as Cisco Duo.
This C Series SED includes the security features of the standard version of the SED as described below.
Secure SED FIPS 140-2 L2 2.5" SATA SED drives are self-encrypting drives securing all critical data using strong AES 256-bit encryption. FIPS 140-2 Level 2 hardware encryption ensures that the firmware integrity, encryption technology and physical security of the SED all meet the requirements set forth by the Federal Information Processing Standard by the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST).
Now, all DIGISTOR FIPS-certified SEDs will carry the Common Criteria (CC) validation (in process)
3rd party key management options include (but not limited to) are: Absolute Software, CryptoMill, McAfee, Secude, Softex, Sophos, Symantec, Wave Systems and WinMagic. Linux FDE (Full Disk Encryption) key management methods also supported.
Documentation and Downloads
|Product name||DIGISTOR C Series Advanced NVMe M.2 1TB FIPS 140-2 Certified SSD (DIG-M2N2C210006)|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|MTBF||More than 1,500,000 hours|
|Advanced Flash Management||Static and Dynamic Wear Leveling; Bad Block Management; TRIM; SMART|
|Performance||Read: up to 3,400MB/s; Write: up to 3,100MB/s|
|Power Consumption||Active mode: ≤ 3,735mW; Idle mode : ≤ 525mW|
|PCIe Interface||PCIe 3x4; NVMe NVMe 1.3; PCI Express Base 3.1|
|Operating system compatibility||Windows 11, 10, and 8.1
FIPS 140-2 Level 2; TCG Opal 2.0 hardware level AES 256-bit encryption
|FIPS Certified||Hardware based encryption design|
|FIPS Description||Validated to FIPS 140-2 L2 (certificate number 3926)|
|Ambient temperature range||Operation: 0°C ~ 70°C; Storage: -40°C ~ 85°C|
|Technical Support||Your investment in DIGISTOR products is backed up by our free technical support for the lifetime of the product. If you need to contact us for any reason, visit digistor.com/support.|
Need help? Talk with our sales team.
Interested in speaking to a DIGISTOR representative about your needs? We’re here to help you find the forensic device that fits your requirements.