- Reduce implementation risk with validated, factory-integrated DIGISTOR SSDs
- Rugged all-metal construction rated for 30,000 insertions
- Industry standard for government agencies, other mission-critical applications
Keep it secret, keep it safe
Remove and lock away drives you don't want stolen, leaving no data on the workstation itself.
Move data the fast way
Swiftly move large volumes of data between devices or ingestion stations with 5.25-inch drive bays. No more waiting on relatively slow wireless transfer when you can hook your drive directly to your target machine.
Reduce implementation risk
Validated, factory-integrated DIGISTOR SSDs are guaranteed to work with the DP10 and take the guesswork and time out of qualifying hard drives for your project.
Years of daily use
The DP10's rugged, all-metal construction is rated for 30,000 insertion cycles. At 5 cycles per day that's over 16 years of reliable, working hardware! We accomplish this by using durable Hirose connectors and mounting recessed connectors on the frames to protect the host connection.
Swapping drives works between different operating systems when both OS's support the format of the drive.
- Drive connection with internal cableless design
- 3.5-inch SATA or SAS drive chassis
- Legacy to SATA power adapter cable
- Ultra-quiet Vapo Bearing MagLev (Magnetic Levitation System) cooling fan
- Audible fan failure alarm
- Aluminum all-metal construction dissipates heat while ensuring the safety of your data
- Each carrier is equipped with our patented Temperature Controlled Cooling System (TCCS™) and an audible alarm that notifies you if the drives begin overheating
- Balanced impedance
- 5-year warranty
- Free lifetime phone tech support
- Screws for installation
- 4-pin to 15-pin power adapter
- Set of 2 keys
|Product name||DP10 Module, 512GB (8441-6522-0500)|
|Host (I/O) Ports||(1) SATA: up to 6 Gbps
(1) single-port SAS: up to 6 Gbps
|Drive Types Supported||
|Insertion Rating||up to 30,000 carrier insertions|
|Number of bays||1|
|Number of LEDs||2|
|Description of LEDs||Power, drive activity|
|LEDs on each bay||Power and drive access|
|Construction material(s)||Rugged all-metal construction|
|Dimensions||7.87" x 5.75" x 1.61" (200mm x 146mm x 41mm)|
|Weight||1.80 lbs. (0.82 kg)|
|Compliancy||FCC, CE, RoHS, RCM|
|Warranty||DIGISTOR provides a 5-year limited warranty for this product.|
|Technical Support||Your investment in DIGISTOR products is backed up by our free technical support for the lifetime of the product. If you need to contact us for any reason, visit digistor.com/support.|
Need help? Talk with our sales team.
We’re here to help you find the right secure data storage solution.