VaultDisk® M2-R PCIe NVMe Secure SED TCG Opal 2.0
- Available in both SATA and NVMe versions.
- TCG Opal Pre-boot authentication: Authenticating access before the computer boots protects the integrity of the OS.
- Advanced Encryption: Built-in Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit hardware encryption engine.
- Supports Windows BitLocker: Allows the operating system access to manage the encryption key on the SSD.
- Secure data workflow: Easily remove and securely store, clone, or swap system boot disks.
- VaultDisk® offers a completely new way to secure and transport data between network classifications.
- Easily distinguish and swap boot drives allowing you to jump from Windows to a Linux boot drive in seconds.
- For use with VaultDisk® M2-R enabled systems.
- Learn more about VaultDisk® removable boot drive system support.
VaultDisk® M2-R Secure SED is a removable Self-Encrypting SSD Drive for use with Dell systems that have removable drive support, so no tools are needed to swap the secured boot drive. The removable SSD creates the ability to cold swap your boot drive in seconds, saving man hours and securing all critical data. TCG Opal 2.0 hardware level AES 256-bit encryption means the encryption/decryption is performed on device, independent from the host, reducing CPU load.
|Product Name||VaultDisk® M2-R PCIe NVMe Secure SED TCG Opal 2.0|
|Encryption||TCG Opal 2.0 hardware level AES 256-bit encryption|
|Technical Support||Your investment in DIGISTOR products is backed up by our free technical support for the lifetime of the product. If you need to contact us for any reason, visit digistor.com/support.|
Need help? Talk with our sales team.
We’re here to help you find the right secure data storage solution.