Unless agreed in writing prior to sale, all products sold by DIGISTOR (including VaultDisk products, special order items, OEM products and bare drives) are non-returnable except under normal warranty.
Any defective product purchased from DIGISTOR may be returned within the applicable warranty period for repair or replacement. In some cases where a repair or replacement is not possible or practical, a credit may be issued. Any products purchased from an authorized DIGISTOR reseller or distributor should be returned to the original place of purchase for warranty service. DIGISTOR will make all reasonable attempts to prioritize DOA returns, however we are unable to offer advance replacement.
- Complete the technical support form and a DIGISTOR support staff member will reach out to you to begin the process.
- Properly package product in secure shipping box with protective foam or bubble wrap and clearly label with the shipping address and RMA# provided.
- Ship with freight and insurance prepaid. We strongly suggest you use FedEx or UPS and retain a copy of the tracking number in the event that the item is lost in transit.
- Once the product is received, please allow 7-10 business days for processing. Once inspected, we will send repair or replacement product with freight prepaid to the address of the original purchase.
- Any request for return of non-defective products shall be accepted at the sole discretion of DIGISTOR management and is subject to a restocking fee.
- If a returned product is found to be non-defective or beyond the warranty period, it will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s expense
- Products returned without prior authorization (RMA#), beyond the warranty period, without proper packaging, or after RMA expiration will be refused.
- All items will be inspected and tested upon receipt. Any discrepancy, missing parts or altered products will be returned to the customer without credit or be subject to additional restocking fees.
- All defective returns will be repaired, replaced or credited at the sole discretion of DIGISTOR, no cash refunds will be issued for defective products.
- All freight, customs, tariffs, etc. shall be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.