Digistor products are sold through many distributors and resellers throughout the world. All Digistor products that were not purchased directly from Digistor must be returned through the seller you purchased the Digistor product from. If you purchased your Digistor product directly from Digistor, please follow the instructions below. All returns must comply with the return procedure set forth below:
- A restocking fee may be applied equal to 15% of the purchase price on any item. The 15% restocking fee will be assessed at the time of refund or exchange.
- At the sole discretion of a Digistor representative, products can be returned for credit within 30 days of purchase.
- No refunds or exchanges are allowed after 30 days from the date of receipt.
- Special Order or custom products are not returnable.
- All returned items must be in new condition, including the original box, packaging, manuals and accessories.
- Original shipping charges are not refundable.
- Digistor will not be responsible for items damaged in shipping. Care should be taken to ensure Items are appropriately packaged in order to protect the item.
- After the 30-day return period and within the warranty period, Digistor will repair or replace a defective/non-compliant product as stipulated by law in the country in which it is purchased. Any product returned must be assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization (‘RMA’) authorized by Digistor prior to shipment.
To return an item, fill out this technical support form or call +1 (408) 796-5140 to obtain a Return Authorization (RMA) number. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issuance. We are unable to accept returns without an RMA number. All returns must be shipped prepaid.
Please have these items available when requesting an RMA: Digistor Part Number(s), and your return “Ship To” Address.