Citadel C-ADV M.2 NVMe FIPS Validated SED, 256GB
CSfC- and NIAP-listed pre-boot authentication and protection from ransomware, physical, and other cyber attacks
- Fortify your data security: Pre-boot authentication (PBA), multifactor authentication (MFA), and real-time protection—powered by Cigent—protects your data from ransomware, physical, and other cyber attacks
- Achieve government mandates: CSfC- and NIAP-listed, FIPS validated, and constitutes a complete CSfC layer in a two-layer solution
- Prevent unauthorized file access with additional authentication: Consistently defeats zero-day ransomware and data theft for in-use data, whether they are accessed online or offline
- Know who accessed data: Secure data access logs capture all insider threat activity
- Automated threat response: Self-defending firmware protects against ransomware by making data invisible if the included Cigent software service is disabled
- Retire or repurpose SSDs safely: Verified device erasure ensures every data block has truly been wiped
- TAA compliant: Ensures you can meet regulatory requirements, maintain data security, and support ethical practices in technology procurement
Your investment in DIGISTOR products is backed up by our free technical support for the lifetime of the product. If you need to contact us for any reason, visit digistor.com/support
Need help? Talk with our sales team.
We’re here to help you find the right secure data storage solution.