Citadel C-SEL M.2 NVMe FIPS Validated SED, 256GB
Simple, easy-to-use pre-boot authentication (PBA) and protection from ransomware, physical, and other cyber attacks
- Real-time protection from physical and remote attacks: Prevent data theft from lack of proper IT hygiene, stolen devices, and ransomware
- Prevent unauthorized file access with additional authentication: Consistently defeats zero-day ransomware and data theft for in-use data. Files can be configured to always require authentication or as risk-based, only requiring authentication when threats are detected
- Secure online and offline file access: Access files online and offline with PIN, fingerprint, facial recognition, CAC/PIV, Duo, and authenticator apps
- Pre-boot authentication (PBA): Prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data and applications
- Multifactor authentication (MFA): Requires more than one authentication for access. Multiple authentication methods include password, CAC/PIV, smartcard, and PIV-supported Yubikey
- FIPS validated + CSfC-listed + NIAP-listed: Constitutes a complete CSfC layer in a two-layer solution
- Address critical requirements for data governance and privacy programs: CMMC, HIPAA, GDPR, GLBA, PCI-DSS, and CCPA
- TAA compliant: Ensures you can meet regulatory requirements, maintain data security, and support ethical practices in technology procurement
Your investment in DIGISTOR products is backed up by our free technical support for the lifetime of the product. If you need to contact us for any reason, visit digistor.com/support
Need help? Talk with our sales team.
We’re here to help you find the right secure data storage solution.