- PBA feature shipping in Q4 2022
- TAA Compliant
- FIPS 140-2 certified: The internal Flash build has been Independently certified by one of 13 NIST specified laboratories examining the cryptographic modules. Certified by NIST’s Cryptographic Module Validation Program (CMVP). For more information, refer to the NIST site.
- Secure Firmware: Solid secure firmware features secure digital signatures and boot-time attestation which help to protect storage devices against low-level attacks.
- Hardware level AES 256-bit encryption with TCG Opal SSC support: the encryption/decryption is performed on device, independent from the host, reducing CPU load.
- Instant Erase: The ability to complete sanitization of all data on the SSD in under 2 seconds, simplifying device retirement or redeployment.
- Conformal coating as tamper evidence on board for physical security.
Citadel Series Secure SSDs include Cigent D3E software, which has been fully tested for compatibility, ensuring faster time to adoption and deployment
- Hides encrypted files from cyber or physical attacks
- Optional AI threat detection
This Citadel C Series SSD protects sensitive Data at Rest (DAR) from ransomware and other cyber attacks, as well as physical attacks. Citadel C Series SSDs add easy-to-implement file-level encryption as well as the ability to choose whether files are always locked or dynamically locked based on AI threat detection. Locked files are only available to authenticated users. With Cigent software, multiple authentication methods are supported. These options include Windows Hello (Facial Recognition, Fingerprint, PIN), Google Authenticator, and third-party authentication methods such as Cisco Duo.
This Citadel C Series SSDs are self-encrypting drives securing all critical data using strong AES 256-bit encryption. FIPS 140-2 Level 2 hardware encryption ensures that the firmware integrity, encryption technology and physical security of the SSD all meet the requirements set forth by the Federal Information Processing Standard by the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST).
Documentation and Downloads
|Product name||DIGISTOR Citadel C Series SATA 2.5-inch 256GB FIPS 140-2 Certified SSD (DIG-SSD2C22566)|
|Form Factor||2.5in SSD 7mm|
|MTBF||More than 1,500,000 hours|
|Advanced Flash Management||Static and Dynamic Wear Leveling; Bad Block Management; TRIM; SMART|
|Performance||Read: up to 530MB/s; Write: up to 500MB/s|
|Power Consumption||Active mode: ≤ 3,735mW; Idle mode : ≤ 525mW|
|SATA Interface||SATA III; SATA Revision 3.2|
|Operating system compatibility||Windows, Linux, SecureView, Forcepoint
|Ambient temperature range||Operation: 0°C ~ 70°C; Storage: -40°C ~ 85°C|
|Technical Support||Your investment in DIGISTOR products is backed up by our free technical support for the lifetime of the product. If you need to contact us for any reason, visit digistor.com/support.|
Need help? Talk with our sales team.
We’re here to help you find the right secure data storage solution.