DP10 Storage Module, 256GB
Removable storage module for computers with a DP10 receiving frame. Receiving frame sold separately.
- Requires separate purchase of a DP10 receiving frame
- Lets you remove and lock away data you don't want stolen
- Fits into CRU DP10 receiving frames (sold separately)
- Validated, factory-integrated DIGISTOR SSD inside reduces implementation risk
- Rugged all-metal construction rated for 30,000 insertions
Keep it secret, keep it safe
Remove and lock away drives you don't want stolen, leaving no data on the workstation itself.
Move data the fast way
Swiftly move large volumes of data between laptops and desktops installed with DP10 receiving frames. No more waiting on relatively slow wireless transfer when you can hook your drive directly to your target machine.
Reduce implementation risk
Validated, factory-integrated DIGISTOR SSDs are guaranteed to work with the DP10 receiving frame and take the guesswork and time out of qualifying hard drives for your project.
Years of daily use
The DP10 storage module's rugged, all-metal construction is rated for 30,000 insertion cycles. At 5 cycles per day that's over 16 years of reliable, working hardware! We accomplish this by using durable Hirose connectors and mounting recessed connectors on the frames to protect the host connection.
Swapping drives works between different operating systems when both OS's support the format of the drive.
- Each module is equipped with our patented Temperature Controlled Cooling System (TCCS™) and an audible alarm that notifies you if the drives begin overheating
- 5-year warranty
- Free lifetime phone tech support
Your investment in DIGISTOR products is backed up by our free technical support for the lifetime of the product. If you need to contact us for any reason, visit digistor.com/support
Need help? Talk with our sales team.
We’re here to help you find the right secure data storage solution.