Removable Drives for Dell Latitude 5430 Rugged/7330 Rugged Extreme Laptops
Removable Drives for Rugged Dell Systems
With long life and durability to match the use of ruggedized Dell systems, DIGISTOR RDR SSDs can be removed, cloned, and safely stored away from your Dell system, leaving no storage on the device itself.
Key features include
Keep it secret, keep it safe
and leave no data on your system–remove and lock away drives that contain sensitive information
Use multiple operating systems
on the same workstation by using multiple removable drives to change the OS environment
Recover quickly from disaster
by storing your system backups on a DIGISTOR RDR drives which can be used to quickly restore your system
Types of Dell Latitude 5430 and Rugged 7330/Rugged Extreme Laptops
- Protect systems with a standard removable storage drive
- TAA Compliant
TCG Opal 2.0 Drives
- Protect business and customer data with the extra security features provided by TCG Opal 2.0.
- Always-on full drive hardware encryption, ensuring fast access to your data with no speed decrease, unlike BitLocker.
- Address critical requirements for data governance and privacy programs: CMMC, HIPAA, GDPR, GLBA, and PCI-DSS, and CCPA
- TAA Compliant
- Protect systems with FIPS-validated SSDs. Best for securing controlled unclassified information.
- Always-on AES 256-bit full drive encryption at the hardware level, ensuring fast access to your data with no speed decrease, unlike Bitlocker.
- Address critical requirements for data governance and privacy programs: CMMC, HIPAA, GDPR, GLBA, PCI-DSS, and CCPA
- FIPS validated by NIST, CSfC- and NIAP-listed, and Common Criteria validated
- Tamper-evident coating over the module’s circuitry to protects against environmental or other physical damage
- TAA compliant
Products for Dell Rugged Laptops
Click below to view the different removable drives for Dell Latitude 5430 Rugged and 7330 Rugged Extreme Laptops: