SHIPS Q80 Citadel C-ADV Storage Module, FIPS Validated, 512GB
Securely access and move data protected by Citadel hardware-based pre-boot authentication and self-defending firmware
- Citadel C-ADV (Advanced) inside: Advanced security for Data at Rest (DAR)
- Fortify your data security: Pre-boot authentication (PBA), multifactor authentication (MFA), and real-time protection—powered by Cigent—protects your data from ransomware, physical, and other cyber attacks
- Fast, efficient PCIe/NVMe data transfer: NVMe SHIPS modules are the fastest and most robust way to transport and secure data in air-gapped environments or move large volumes of data for offloading or ingestion
- Truly versatile storage: Use in any workstation, laptop, drone, device, or specialized vehicle equipped with a SHIPS receiving frame
- Achieve government mandates: CSfC- and NIAP-listed, FIPS validated, and constitutes a complete CSfC layer in a two-layer solution
- Prevent unauthorized file access with additional authentication: Consistently defeats zero-day ransomware and data theft for in-use data, whether they are accessed online or offline
- Know who accessed data: Secure data access logs capture all insider threat activity
- Automated threat response: Self-defending firmware protects against ransomware by making data invisible if the included Cigent software service is disabled
- Retire or repurpose the Q80 module safely: Verified device erasure ensures every data block has truly been wiped
- TAA compliant: Ensures you can meet regulatory requirements, maintain data security, and support ethical practices in technology procurement
The SHIPS storage module is the centerpiece of the SHIPS ecosystem, which is designed to bring robust removability and data transport at NVMe speeds between workstations, desktops, vehicles, aircraft, drones, and tactical systems. No longer do OEMs and integrators need to restrict themselves to legacy drive bay standards for removable NVMe storage.
Your investment in DIGISTOR products is backed up by our free technical support for the lifetime of the product. If you need to contact us for any reason, visit digistor.com/support
Need help? Talk with our sales team.
We’re here to help you find the right secure data storage solution.