VaultDisk® for 5.25” Bay in Dell Tower systems with 2 x 2.5” lockable SSD bays (DIG-RVDK-DD01A)
About VaultDisk® for 5.25” Bay in Dell Tower systems with 2 x 2.5” lockable SSD bays (DIG-RVDK-DD01A)
Front loading removable, bootable SSD access is possible for Dell Tower Systems with the DIGISTOR VaultDisk® DIG-RVDK-DD01A 5.25" bay kit. All the system data is completely stored on a removable device, allowing you to remove and securely store the entire boot disk with freedom to clone boot drives, offload data to another SATA device, or move the boot drive from one system to the next of the same model and continue working right where you left off.
- Extremely fast boot SSD allows you to boot the system in seconds, not minutes and launch applications instantly
- Allows you to keep your existing optical drive
- Built in, high quality metal locking mechanism and keys
- Available for the Dell Precision 3620 / OptiPlex 7060 / 5060 Mini Tower PC's with available 5.25" bay
- 2.5" SSD removable drives available from 256GB to 2TB
|Product name||VaultDisk® for 5.25” Bay in Dell Tower systems with 2 x 2.5” lockable SSD bays (DIG-RVDK-DD01A)|
|Technical Support||Your investment in DIGISTOR products is backed up by our free technical support for the lifetime of the product. If you need to contact us for any reason, visit digistor.com/support.|
Need help? Talk with our sales team.
Interested in speaking to a DIGISTOR representative about your needs? We’re here to help you find the forensic device that fits your requirements.