About VaultDisk® Mini-2.5” SATA
VaultDisk® is a removable Mini-2.5" SATA SSD drive for use with Dell systems that have removable drive support, so no tools are needed to swap the boot drive. The removable SSD creates the ability to cold swap your boot drive in seconds, saving man hours and securing all critical data.
- Secure data workflow: Easily remove and securely store, clone, or swap system boot disks.
- VaultDisk® offers a completely new way to secure and transport data between network classifications.
- Easily distinguish and swap boot drives allowing you to jump from Windows to a Linux boot drive in seconds.
- Designed for speed and ease of use, the removable VaultDisk® SSD drive allows you to swap your boot disk and boot the system in seconds, not minutes.
- For use with Mini-2.5” VaultDisk® enabled systems
- Learn more about VaultDisk® removable boot drive system support.
|Product name||VaultDisk® Mini-2.5” SATA|
|Technical Support||Your investment in DIGISTOR products is backed up by our free technical support for the lifetime of the product. If you need to contact us for any reason, visit digistor.com/support.|
Need help? Talk with our sales team.
Interested in speaking to a DIGISTOR representative about your needs? We’re here to help you find the forensic device that fits your requirements.