- FIPS 140-2 certified: The internal flash build has been Independently certified by one of 13 NIST specified laboratories examining the cryptographic modules. Certified by NIST’s Cryptographic Module Validation Program (CMVP). For more information, refer to the NIST site.
- In process with Common Criteria (CC) validation for the NIAP Full Drive Encryption – Encryption Engine Common Criteria (CC) collaborative Protection Profile (cPP). Our FIPS 140-2 certified SEDs will be NIAP-listed when the process is complete.
- Secure Firmware: Solid secure firmware features secure digital signatures and boot-time attestation which help to protect storage devices against low-level attacks.
- Hardware level AES 256-bit encryption with TCG Opal SSC support: the encryption/decryption is performed on device, independent from the host, reducing CPU load.
- Instant Erase: The ability to complete sanitization of all data on the SSD in under 2 seconds, simplifying device retirement or redeployment.
- Conformal Coating as tamper evidence on board for physical security.
- Our Citadel SEDs make use of the TCG Opal Pre-boot authentication support to authenticate access before the computer boots, which protects the integrity of the OS.
- 3rd party key management options include but not limited to are: Absolute Software, CryptoMill, McAfee, Secude, Softex, Sophos, Symantec, Wave Systems and WinMagic. Linux FDE (Full Disk Encryption) key management methods also supported.
- TAA Compliant
Our FIPS-certified SEDs are in the evaluation process for Common Criteria (CC) certification. When this process is complete, our FIPS SEDs, both new and existing, will be CC-validated and NIAP-listed.
|Product name||128GB Secure SED FIPS 140-2 M.2 2280 SATA III SSD (DIG-M21286)|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|MTBF||More than 1,500,000 hours|
|Advanced Flash Management||Static and Dynamic Wear Leveling; Bad Block Management; TRIM; SMART|
|Performance||Read: up to 530MB/s; Write: up to 500MB/s|
|Power Consumption||Active mode: ≤ 3,000mW; Idle mode : ≤ 550mW|
|SATA Interface||SATA III; SATA Revision 3.2|
FIPS 140-2 Level 2; TCG Opal 2.0 hardware level AES 256-bit encryption
|FIPS Certified||Hardware based encryption design|
|FIPS Description||Validated to FIPS 140-2 L2 (certificate number 3926)|
|Ambient temperature range||Operation: 0°C ~ 70°C; Storage: -40°C ~ 85°C|
|Technical Support||Your investment in DIGISTOR products is backed up by our free technical support for the lifetime of the product. If you need to contact us for any reason, visit digistor.com/support.|
Need help? Talk with our sales team.
Interested in speaking to a DIGISTOR representative about your needs? We’re here to help you find the forensic device that fits your requirements.