M.2 Secure SED
Reliable hardware level self-encrypting high performance SSD drives support a wide range of SSD applications
Secure SED FIPS 140-2 L2 M.2 SATA SSD drives are self-encrypting drives securing all critical data using strong AES 256-bit encryption. FIPS 140-2 Level 2 hardware encryption ensures that the firmware integrity, encryption technology and physical security of the SSD all meet the requirements set forth by the Federal Information Processing Standard by the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST).
3rd party key management options include but not limited to are: Absolute Software, CryptoMill, McAfee, Secude, Softex, Sophos, Symantec, Wave Systems and WinMagic. Linux FDE (Full Disk Encryption) key management methods also supported.
- FIPS 140-2 certified: The internal Flash build has been Independently certified by one of 13 NIST specified laboratories examining the cryptographic modules. Certified by NIST’s Cryptographic Module Validation Program (CMVP). For more information, refer to the NIST site.
- Secure Firmware: Solid secure firmware features secure digital signatures and boot-time attestation which help to protect storage devices against low-level attacks.
- Hardware level AES 256-bit encryption with TCG Opal SSC support: the encryption/decryption is performed on device, independent from the host, reducing CPU load.
- Instant Erase: The ability to complete sanitization of all data on the SSD in under 2 seconds, simplifying device retirement or redeployment.
- Conformal Coating as tamper evidence on board for physical security.
- TCG Opal Pre-boot authentication support: Authenticating access before the computer boots protects the integrity of the OS.
- TAA Compliant
|Product name||2TB Secure SED FIPS 140-2 M.2 2280 SATA III SSD (DIG-M220006)|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|MTBF||More than 1,500,000 hours|
|Advanced Flash Management||Static and Dynamic Wear Leveling; Bad Block Management; TRIM; SMART|
|Performance||Read: up to 530MB/s; Write: up to 500MB/s|
|Power Consumption||Active mode: ≤ 3,000mW; Idle mode : ≤ 550mW|
|SATA Interface||SATA III; SATA Revision 3.2|
FIPS 140-2 Level 2; TCG Opal 2.0 hardware level AES 256-bit encryption
|FIPS Certified||Hardware based encryption design|
|FIPS Description||Validated to FIPS 140-2 L2 (certificate number 3926)|
|Ambient temperature range||Operation: 0°C ~ 70°C; Storage: -40°C ~ 85°C|
|Technical Support||Your investment in DIGISTOR products is backed up by our free technical support for the lifetime of the product. If you need to contact us for any reason, visit digistor.com/support.|
Need help? Talk with our sales team.
Interested in speaking to a DIGISTOR representative about your needs? We’re here to help you find the forensic device that fits your requirements.