Combination strengthens leadership in secure data protection solutions for government and military agencies and security-conscious organizations around the world. VANCOUVER, WA – Nov 9, 2020: CRU Data Security Group (CDSG), a trusted provider of data security, data transport and disaster-proof data storage devices, today announced its merger with Digistor, a leading manufacturer of secure solid-state drives and removable storage solutions. Adding Digistor to the CDSG family of brands expands and strengthens secure data storage offerings for PC and enterprise OEMs, government agencies and defense and military customers…. Read more Source: Press Release
- Citadel SSDs: Protecting Data Begins with Securing Your Devices
- Securing Data in a Zero Trust Environment
- Secure Our World: Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2023
- What’s the Difference Between Standard, Industrial, and Enterprise Data Storage?
- Key Takeaways from the Recent LastPass Cybersecurity Breaches